What is a Toyota "Certified" Pre-Owned Vehicle?
To be Toyota certified, a vehicle must have less than 140,000 kms on the odometer and be within 6 model years of age, in addition to passing a rigorous inspection. When it comes to choosing a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle, you know you're benefiting from incredible quality, long-term reliability, dependable value, and more.
Search for your next Toyota Certified Used Vehicle from Jim Pattison Toyota on Regent!
What are the Benefits of a "Certified" Pre-Owned Toyota?
Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Program Highlights:
- All vehicles receive a meticulous 160-point quality assurance inspection in these major categories: Vehicle Servicing, Road Test, Underhood, Underbody, Vehicle Exterior and Interior.
- Minimum 6-month/10,000 km Powertrain & Roadside Assistance Coverage.
- Warranty honoured at over 1,500 Toyota Dealers in Canada and the U.S.
- Extensive Mechanical & Appearance Reconditioning.
- CARFAX Canada Vehicle History Reports, chronicling entire history of the vehicle.
- Exclusive owner privileges and coverage options including: 24-Hour Roadside Assistance:
- Anywhere in Canada and the U.S., anytime you need it at 1-888-869-6828 and optional Extra Care Protection.